POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Science fiction modellers? : Science fiction modellers? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:00 EDT (-0400)
  Science fiction modellers?
From: Jeff Lee
Date: 14 May 1999 10:16:37
Message: <373c2235.0@news.povray.org>
Any science fiction modellers out there?

The SciFi-Art website (http://www.scifi-art.com/) has forums devoted to
TrueSpace, Lightwave and 3D Studio Max, but no POV-Ray stuff.  When I
asked one of the site admins about it, he said they only provide forums
for programs that have a lot of users.

So if there are any science-fiction POV-Ray modellers who would like to
join me in requesting such a forum, please drop a line to the admin,
<tac### [at] club-internetfr>, and let him know you're a POV-Ray user who
enjoys creating science fiction models, and you'd like to see some
POV-Ray representation on their site!

--
Jeff Lee         shi### [at] gatenet        http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/

  "The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality
  is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."